Join the ever growing group of members who believe we need to work together to shift how people view each other, food and the environment.
As a valued member of our network you will have access to the following benefits and more:
- Direct contact with AFC Staff Liaison who has access to our entire network
- Nominate, run, or vote for the AFC Board of Directors
- Receive our services at a members only discounted rate
- Access group benefits for your organization
- Networking opportunities including exclusive members-only events
- Receive AFC members only discounts on a variety of events
- Access to AFC's member database for collaboration opportunities
- Access to online hangouts & various social media groups
- Recognition on AFC website and social media
- Receive Exclusive Members newsletter and notices on "What's New"
- Post job opportunities and events online for free
- Use That Place facilities for free (once per month)
- Participate in AFC Committees
There are four membership types to choose from:
Company or organization operating in Alberta or a National company/organization with an Alberta chapter directly engaged in the agriculture and food sector.
A resident of Alberta who is interested in strengthening, promoting and encouraging growth in the sector and its industries and is engaged in the agriculture and food sector.
Student enrolled in an Alberta post-secondary institution in an agricultural, agribusiness or food-related discipline
Company or organization operating in Alberta that is indirectly engaged in the sector.