May 30, 2016 @ NAIT Ernest's (11762 106 Street)
We are attending the BIO International Convention this year and we want YOU to make the most of it.
We are hosting the pre-convention bunch to introduce you to BIO, meet the staff who will be attending and help us understand your companies needs. We want to make the most out of the convention and bring back relevant information for Alberta. By attending this session and letting us know what you want us to watch for, we can better aim our information gathering time to benefit the Alberta agriculture & food industry.
Who should attend? Companies in agriculture, food, biomanufacturing, genomics and biofuels. Register early as seats are limited!
Register to attend today:
We will also host a Key Findings & Trends session when we return and follow up with those who attend this session.
What is BIO?
There’s no better place to connect with biotech’s top people and most innovative technologies than at BIO 2016. The ideas shared here go beyond professional development. Experience powerful business partnering, benefit from invaluable education sessions and network with 15,000+ of the industry’s brightest.
- 29,000+ BIO One-on-One partnering™ meetings with 3,100+ companies
- Hundreds of Company Presentations from the industry’s leading innovators
- World-renowned speakers leading Keynotes, Super Sessions and Fireside Chats
- 16+ Session tracks covering timely issues featuring hundreds of speakers
- 1,800+ exhibitors from all fields—from Digital Health and Diagnostics to Bioprocess
Join the global biotech community in San Francisco and see how the everyday becomes extraordinary at BIO 2016. Learn more: convention.bio.org.