The Agriculture and Food Council of Alberta (AFC) has recognized the importance of strategic marketing and communications for agricultural non-profit organizations and for-profit companies throughout the last two decades. AFC has been committed to maintaining and enhancing staff dedicated solely to the development and implementation of our own marketing communication strategy since 2006. This experience and the resulting knowledge has allowed AFC to offer a full suite of communication, marketing and event planning services backed by disciplined and informed strategic planning.
AFC offers a broad range of Communication Services to our members. These include:
- Report writing and editing
- Article writing and editing
- Marketing/Communications planning
- Social media communications planning and engagement
- Complete event organization, which can include: Venue evaluation and negotiation; speaker recommendations; online registration; Poken supply and setup; catering and A/V organization; ordering of promotional items with your logo; event promotion; and more.