Company or organization operating in Alberta that is indirectly engaged in the sector.
To qualify for an Affiliate Membership, you must meet these criteria:
- Company or organization operating in Alberta that is indirectly engaged in the sector (associated with an industry or sector other than agriculture and/or food but that still influences sector matters and interests).
- National company/organization directly involved in the agriculture or food sector that does not hold an Alberta chapter.
About AFC Membership
The Agriculture and Food Council of Alberta’s (AFC) membership base consists of diverse organizations and individuals that share the common goal of strengthening and promoting Alberta’s agri-food sector.
AFC’s membership exists to:
- Enable collaboration and foster relationships
- Incite discussion and positive change within the agri-food sector
- Provide a platform for the various voices within the agri-food sector
- Provide links with non-agricultural industries that intersect with the sector