A company or organization operating in Alberta, or a National company/organization with an Alberta chapter, directly engaged in the agriculture and food sector.
To qualify for an Organizational Membership, you must meet these criteria:
- Company or organization operating in Alberta, or a National company/organization with an Alberta chapter, (chapter retains membership, not national).
- Interested in strengthening, promoting and encouraging growth in the sector and its industries.
- Directly engaged in the agriculture and food sector (work or actions directly affect the sector).
About AFC Membership
The Agriculture and Food Council of Alberta’s (AFC) membership base consists of diverse organizations and individuals that share the common goal of strengthening and promoting Alberta’s agri-food sector.
AFC’s membership exists to:
- Enable collaboration and foster relationships
- Incite discussion and positive change within the agri-food sector
- Provide a platform for the various voices within the agri-food sector
- Provide links with non-agricultural industries that intersect with the sector